Wine Therapy & New creations

12:06 AM

I went to "Les Sources de Caudalie" near my hometown Bordeaux last week-end. It's one of my favorite spiritual spots, surrounded by vineyards!!!  
Caudalie is a Five-star Hotel & Spa located on the grounds of the winery "Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte".



Caudalie's Spa is amazing! I felt free from the time... with the sweet smell of grape...
This Spa features a special treatment called " Vino Therapy " using natural hot spring water and special grape essence.
I chose the menu "scrub, pack and massage". 
Scrub using the seeds of grapes , pack using the local honey and wine yeast , a whirlpool bath in a wine barrel, and finally a massage using a special oil containing polyphenol.

Photos from Caudalie (It goes without saying haha, I couldn't take pictures inside! )

Time to eat after SPA!
The hotel has two restaurants, "La Grand'Vigne"  who won 1 star in the Michelin Guide, and "La Table du Lavoir" where I went. This restaurant is in a renovated laundry hut! 


And then, for digest, Promenade in the vineyards!!!!!

Wearing my new Fringe Sandals, my new Origami Clutch in hand♪ ( made by me of course! )

You Might Also Like

1 コメント

  1. This clutch is so beautiful and I love your shoes!
    The whole place looks so beautiful and refined!
    xo
    Mathilde

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images